Sales Managers are responsible for the growth and volume targets for our merchant partners across a range of industries including home improvement, education & medical.
Sales Managers are responsible for the growth and volume targets for our merchant partners across a range of industries including home improvement, education & medical. A successful candidate will be able to leverage their existing industry and networking experience to:
• Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Sales Manager
• A highly driven, self-motivated, and tenacious attitude
• Excellent sales skills with experience in both B2C and B2B
• Exceptional deployment of sales tactics, and highly developed relationship-building and negotiation skills
• Able to deal with people at decision making & influencer levels.
• Industry related experience in home improvement or finance is highly preferred
• A high level of business acumen with a strategic focus
• Excellent communication, and interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated ability to drive, lead, manage, and create a sales pipeline.
• Computer Literacy - in particular spreadsheet, word-processing, presentation and database applications, including CRM’s
• Strong time management skills and ability to work to deadlines.
• Demonstrated ability to collaborate with multiple departments and senior management, developing strong internal relationships.
• Working knowledge of compliance within the finance industry and related legislative regulations
If you are interested in joining a driven, fast-paced, and performance focused culture, this is the role for you! A competitive salary, and attractive incentive structure will allow you to take your career to the next level. As we continue to scale, further development opportunities will continue to evolve!