The successful intern will gain exposure and industry experience whilst assisting with production of marketing and social media content to be used by the Marketing team across a variety of platforms and mediums.
Department: Marketing & Social Media Intern
Project Location: Sydney, NSW
Education: Not Necessary
Compensation: 3 months unpaid internship
Key Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
• Content production across lots of channels and mediums – visual, video, images,
• Editing supplied imagery and creating graphics/layouts
• Exporting files for different formats and uses, such as print, web, social media etc.
• Branding themes and guidelines
• Creating interesting, engaging and lead generating social content
• Create email marketing campaigns
• Curating, sourcing and creating content across a variety of categories
• Managing social media channels including but not limited to Facebook
The successful candidate should have:
• A strong knowledge and flair for Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
• Excellent organizational and communication skills
• An eye for recognizing, and utilizing details within different projects
• An ability to brainstorm and contribute to team discussions concerning designs
• Good time management skills to effectively meet deadlines and goals
• Up-to-date knowledge with the best practices and trends in social media
• Enthusiastic around building, fostering and growing online and in-person communities and relationships
• Proactive, ambitious, and assertive: you take ownership of your work and think beyond the scope of a given task duties & responsibilities
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.